1st birthday train cake
An amazing birthday cake recipe to try !
Birthday cake Recipe Ingredients :
* mango cake:
* 1 Devil’s food cake box
* 2 cups heavy cream whipped with 1/3 cup powder sugar
* 2 cans mango in syrup
* powder sugar
* chocolate cake:
* 1 Devil’s food cake box
* 10 oz plain chocolate, chopped
* 1 ¼ cups heavy cream
* ½ cup hazelnut, chopped
* ½ cup ground hazelnut praline
* ½ cup powder sugar, sifted
* 2 tbsp cocoa powder
Birthday cake Recipe INSTRUCTIONS
* Mango cake:
* Make cake as directed and use a 30cm cake pan to bake and split into three layers. Use the mango syrup to brush the first layer , pipe whipped cream in a circular shape and sprinkle with chopped mangoes. Top with the second cake layer. Repeat the same process and top with the final cake layer. Sift powder sugar over the top. Transfer to a 60cmx40cm serving cake base. Chill
* Bake cake as directed in a 26cm cake pan. Cool and split in three layers. Heat cream until simmering and pour over chopped chocolate. Stir until smooth and leave to cool and thickens. Spread 3 tbsp of the chocolate mixture over the first cake layer, Sprinkle with half of the hazelnuts, sprinkle with half of the ground praline and top with the second cake layer. Repeat the same process with the second layer and top with the third cake layer. Cover part of the top cake with a parchment paper and sift powder sugar over the rest. Place beside the Mango cake in the cake base. Chill..and the birthday cake recipe of train is ready...enjoy the party !
Fun Dotted Tiered Birthday Cake
A great birthday cake recipe to try !
* 2 packages (18-1/4 ounces each) white cake mix, plus ingredients to prepare mixes shopping list
* Grated peel of 3 lemons shopping list
* 2 containers (16 ounces each) lemon frosting shopping list
* Pastel-colored coated fruit candies or mini mint chips shopping list
* Preheat oven to 350°F.
* Line bottoms of one 6-inch, one 8-inch and one 10-inch round cake pan with parchment paper.
* Spray pans with nonstick cooking spray.
* Prepare cake mixes according to package directions, stirring lemon peel into batter.
* Pour about 1-3/4 cups batter into 6-inch pan, about 2-3/4 cups batter into 8-inch pan and about 4-1/4 cups batter into 10-inch pan.
* Bake 10-inch cake 28 to 30 minutes and 6-inch and 8-inch cakes 33 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into centers comes out clean.
* Cool completely in pans on wire racks.
* Place 10-inch cake upside down on serving plate; frost top and side of cake.
* If top of 8-inch cake is rounded, cut off top with long serrated knife. Place cake flat side down centered over 10-inch cake.
* Frost top and side of cake.
* If top of 6-inch cake is rounded, cut off top with long serrated knife. Place cake flat side down centered over 8-inch cake.
* Frost top and side of 6-inch cake.
* Decorate with candies as desired...and the birthday cake recipe is ready...enjoy the party !
french-buttercream-frosting-birthday cake recipe